Geography



Old Gospel. Binding


Old Gospel. Manuscript


Two icons - Saints Peter and Paul. From the Chapel of Peter the Great in the village of Petrovskoe


Old Petrovskii sluice near the village of Petrovskoe


Village of Paltoga


In Paltoga. Study


Cornflowers in a field of rye


Cornflowers in a field of rye


Gong and boards with records of visits to the chapel in the village of Petrovskoe


Repair shop of the M.P.S. [Ministry of Communication and Transportation] in Deviatiny. [Vytegra River]


Kovzhskaia dam


Garden of the M.P.S. [Ministry of Communication and Transportation] and Saint Paul sluice. [In the village of Deviatiny]


General view of the city and Vytegra River


[Cathedral of the Resurrection] in Vytegra


View of the city of Vytegra from a hill


Saint Paul dam in Deviatiny


Materiki. Study. [Near the town of Vytegra]


Fire squad in the city of Vytegra


Crew of the steamship "Sheksna" of the M.P.S. [Ministry of Communication and Transportation. In the town of Vytegra]


Assumption of the Mother of God Church in Deviatiny (200 years old).


[Volokov draw bridge on the Vytegra River]


Chapel for water blessing, in the village of Deviatiny


Dredger Mariinskaia no. 5


Church of Our Savior and the Protection of the Mother of God. Vytegorskii Pogost. [The village of Ankhimovo]


Right bank of the Onega Canal. [Near Megrskoe Lake]


Stone-excavating machine in [Onega] canal


Village of Deviatiny and the Saint Boris dam [floodgate of lock]


Tank barge of the Nobel brothers [near the village of Ankhimovo (Vytegra Pogost)]


Fire alarm on steamboat Sheksna. [Onega Canal]


Guardhouse. [Onega Canal near Megrskoe Lake]


Saint Ksenia's dam [near the town of Vytegra]


Drawbridge on the Vytegra River [in the town of Vytegra]


Monument on the old Petrovskii [Mariinskii] canal. Petrovskoe.


Loparev [Heilborn] cardboard factory. Belyi Ruchei.


[Cathedral of the Resurrection], in Vytegra.


Rescue station on Onega Lake. [in the estuary of Vytegra River]


Onega Lake. Site of rescue station. [In the estuary of Vytegra River]


Chapel of Emperor Peter the Great, near the village of Petrovskoe.


Materiki. [Saint Parascheva of the Balkans] Chapel


Materiki. [Parascheva of the Balkans] Chapel


Woodcutters [in the estuary of Vytegra] River


[Obelisk with an inscription that from 1882 to 1886 in the reign of Alexander III was carried out construction of a new connecting canal between the Vytegra River and Kovzha River. Village of Aleksandrovskoe]




Main divisions