Geography



Village of Paltoga


In Paltoga. Study


Cornflowers in a field of rye


Cornflowers in a field of rye


Gong and boards with records of visits to the chapel in the village of Petrovskoe


Repair shop of the M.P.S. [Ministry of Communication and Transportation] in Deviatiny. [Vytegra River]


Kovzhskaia dam


Garden of the M.P.S. [Ministry of Communication and Transportation] and Saint Paul sluice. [In the village of Deviatiny]


General view of the city and Vytegra River


[Cathedral of the Resurrection] in Vytegra


View of the city of Vytegra from a hill


Saint Paul dam in Deviatiny


Materiki. Study. [Near the town of Vytegra]


Fire squad in the city of Vytegra


Crew of the steamship "Sheksna" of the M.P.S. [Ministry of Communication and Transportation. In the town of Vytegra]


Assumption of the Mother of God Church in Deviatiny (200 years old).


[Volokov draw bridge on the Vytegra River]


Chapel for water blessing, in the village of Deviatiny


Dredger Mariinskaia no. 5


Church of Our Savior and the Protection of the Mother of God. Vytegorskii Pogost. [The village of Ankhimovo]


Village of Deviatiny and the Saint Boris dam [floodgate of lock]


Tank barge of the Nobel brothers [near the village of Ankhimovo (Vytegra Pogost)]


Saint Ksenia's dam [near the town of Vytegra]


Drawbridge on the Vytegra River [in the town of Vytegra]


Monument on the old Petrovskii [Mariinskii] canal. Petrovskoe.


Loparev [Heilborn] cardboard factory. Belyi Ruchei.


[Cathedral of the Resurrection], in Vytegra.


Rescue station on Onega Lake. [in the estuary of Vytegra River]


Onega Lake. Site of rescue station. [In the estuary of Vytegra River]


Chapel of Emperor Peter the Great, near the village of Petrovskoe.


Materiki. [Saint Parascheva of the Balkans] Chapel


Materiki. [Parascheva of the Balkans] Chapel


Woodcutters [in the estuary of Vytegra] River


[Obelisk with an inscription that from 1882 to 1886 in the reign of Alexander III was carried out construction of a new connecting canal between the Vytegra River and Kovzha River. Village of Aleksandrovskoe]




Main divisions